Our teams are currently working continuing to provide our 24/7 service with the safety of our employees, our clients and their site users as the number one priority.
We regularly review the most up to date guidance issued by the Government and the Construction Leadership Council and in conjunction with our health and safety consultants, we developed safe procedures for our working on sites and in our office.
These procedures include:
- Carrying out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- Introduced cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- Taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home where possible
- Taken all reasonable steps to maintain social distancing in the workplace & limit the level of face-to-face interaction
- and where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk by introducing precautionary measures including additional PPE for essential two man tasks and "buddy" systems
- not enter a property or premises where self-isolation is taking place
Thank you for your support during this challenging time and please contact us if you would like further information.